Below are some the internet sources used in the research for Sarah Lamb's Grove booklet.
- BAAF, Adoption and Fostering Briefing on the Adoption and Children Bill for the House of Commonsl 2nd Reading - 29 October 2001
- Kate Kellaway, 'And Baby Makes Three?' The Observer, Sunday January 7, 2001
- The Christian Institute - 'Adoption Law: If you died, who would they give your children to?'
- BAAF, 'MORI Survey Shatters Stereotypes of Potential Adopters'
- Letter to The Guardian, JM Richards, Director, The Catholic Children's Society (Westminster)
- Department of Health, 'Children Looked After by Local Authorities - Year Ending 31 March 2001, England'
- Adoption and Children Act 2002
- The Church at the Service of the Family Pope John Paul II, Apostolic Exhortations